The Future of Work: How to remain efficient at work during disasters?
TechTalk’s mission is to help close the STEAM skill shortage gap. We do this through a variety of activities, including planning tech-focused events with multiple speakers followed by networking.
About this Event
TechTalk is proud to present the 11th TechTalk event .
Theme: The Future of Work: How to remain efficient at work during disasters?
Speakers: We have 4 amazing speakers from NZ and Malaysia with both industry and tertiary education background.
- Matthew Jackson | Founder @ On The Side & EHF Fellow
- Speech Title: How to thrive during COVID19; why the future of work arrived early.
- Dr. Lena Waizenegger | Lecturer in Business Information System @ AUT
- Speech Title: Connectivity as a saviour or devil
- Dr. Mohammad Reza Beikzadeh | Training Consultant @ Axiata Malaysia
- Speech Title:Moving Towards “A Smart eLearning System” is a MUST after Covid-19
- David Inggs | CEO and Co-Founder @ Rocos
- Speech Title: How robotics is helping fight COVID-19
When and where:
- Date: Thursday, 16th April 2020
- Time: 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM (Time Zone: UTC+12 Auckland)
- Venue: Virtual Event at Zoom (https://zoom.us/j/97281812401)
- Note: You can join the event either using phone or your laptop/PC/Mac. Please make sure to install the Zoom app before the event. For more information about Zoom you can refer to the following link: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoomMeetings
- Please let us know if you need any help.
- We will have 4 amazing talks
- Q&A sessions after each talk and
- Networking and team building session (Breakout)
- Please refer to the table below for more information
Our awesome sponsors and collaborators:
- Techtorium | New Zealand Institute of Information Technology
- The University of Waikato
- The University of Auckland | NIP
- Aspire2 International
Follow us on: