TechTalk #8 – Smart Cities
TechTalk’s mission is to help close the STEM skill shortage gap. We do this through variety of activities including planning tech-focused events with multiple speakers followed by networking.
About this event:
TechTalk New Zealand is proud to present the 8th TechTalk even hosted by Massey University, Albany.
The theme: Smart Cities. We have three speakers, knowledgeable in the field of IOT (Internet of Things), Smart Cities and Artificial Intelligence, and will discuss about future cities, smart classrooms and AI. TechTalk is also a fantastic opportunity to meet and network with like-minded people within the technology sector.
- Dr. Mikael Boulic, Lecturer at Massey University
- Dr. Mahsa Mohaghegh, Lecturer at AUT and founder of She#
- Riki Williscroft, Application Support Manager at Auckland Transport
When and where:
- Date: Thursday, 26th September 2019
- Time: 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Venue: Room SNW300, Sir Neil Walters Lecture Theatre building, State Highway 1, Gate 1, Massey University, Albany
- Soheil Bakhshi and Timothy Roberts both from Data Vizioner will talk about “Self-service BI Fear Factors“
- Saba Tavakolinejad from Microsoft will talk about “The WHY behind the danger of AI“
- Jim Buchan from AUT will talk about “Is the future of Tech a big horror story?“
- We will have 3 amazing talks
- Q&A sessions after each talk and
- Networking and team building session
Our amazing sponsor and collaborators:
- Techtorium | New Zealand Institute of Information Technology
- Auckland University of Technology | AUT
- Otago Polytechnic AIC
- Massey University
- Limited seats available so hurry and book yours now!
- Registration required.
- Attendance is free!
- Snacks and beverages will be provided
Follow us on: